RuneTrack Forums
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: é B&iacu
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:34 am 

Do not wear a tuxedo. If you wear a tuxedo, you will not be let into the ball. If you get an invitation that says "Black tie or costume de rigueur," err on the side of costume de rigueur. Hair in shades of pink, purple, blue, etc. Like Nike Sb Zoom Blazer Dam tattoos (see below),Nike Air Max 90 Dámské this is a formal event where it would look out of place.Wear a floor-length gown - the length should skim the floor.
Wear the appropriate evening shoes. These are not the shoes Nike Air Huarache Dámské you wear every day or to the office. Generally these types of shoes are made of cloth (mainly satin) and are sometimes embellished Nike Air Pegasus 83 Damwith rhinestones, pearls or crystals. (And make sure they are comfortable!)
Bring a wrap or bolero jacket, as some venues can be cold. If you are in reserved seating (you will get an extra card in the Adidas ZX 700 Mujer invitation indicating this), particularly in the front row, you must have a pair of white kid-glove leather gloves. Most women wear opera-length, but other options, depending on where your sleeve length falls, are elbow and wrist gloves.
Cover up tattoos (if possible). I know this sounds old-fashioned (I joked to a Nike Air Pegasus 89 Dam friend that I sound like my mom), but as this is a formal event, tattoos look out of place.Wear a dress or long skirt with a "mullet" hem (high-low hems). You will not be let into the ball.
Wear a dress with a sheer skirt with Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rosa a shorter skirt Nike Air Max 90 Dámské Bílé underneath. You will not be let into the ball.
Basically, no sheer if your body shows Nike Air Huarache Womens underneath. Probably not let into the ball.
Wear a white dress (that's for debutantes)
Wear a dress with cut-outs in the bodice (showing your stomach); Adidas EQT Support ADV Mujer crop top and skirt, especially if your stomach shows. Probably not let into the ball.
Wear gloves that are not white.
Wear cloth gloves.
Wear platform shoes or flip flops Nike Air Max 95 Dam under your dress.
If going to the Rex or Comus balls, it is preferred that you don't wear a gold (Rex) or silver (Comus) dress - that is reserved for the monarchs' attire.
Hair in shades of pink, Nike Air Max 2017 Dam purple, blue, etc. Like tattoos, this is a formal event where it would look out of place.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]