Here's what I believe happened:
There's a few different people in the mix here:
1) Allar: http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Allar
- Display name history: Aasiwat > Care > Aasiwat > Skiller
(July 21, 2010) > Balmung Pro (Sep 9, 2010) > Skiller (Oct 7, 2010) > Allar (Feb 26, 2011). Became F2P on Nov 22, 2011.
2) Skiller: http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=skiller
- Display name history: Rogiee > Skiller (Sep 3, 2011)
3) Rogiee: http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Rogiee
- Took the display name "Rogiee" on Oct 26, 2011 after the above user released it. Became F2P on Feb 10, 2012.
So when someone searches for "Aasiwat", the system simply checks for the last time Aasiwat changed their display name, and what display name they changed to. In this case, Aasiwat changed their display name to Skiller on July 21, 2010, so the system informs the user that Aasiwat's name change was to Skiller (which it indeed was). The issue here is that the name change was a long time ago, and by now a new person has acquired the display name "Skiller", so while the display name history is correct, it's not the same actual person.
Attempting to track name changes on an account/person basis is fairly complex and something which I don't believe any other site other than RuneTrack even attempts to do. However, I see how this may cause some confusion, so I'll have to come up with a way to make it clearer how one can identify the current display name of an account from a previous display name. This may involve showing a series of name history trees on the search page for display names which branch off to multiple accounts at various points in time.