RuneTrack Forums
It is currently Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 am 

I would imagine by the silence and the lack of replies to my last few hublot replica sale. I wont be seeing my replacement watch or even receive my money back ! I guess I will just sit here and wait! My hublot replica were right. The silence says it all. Disgraceful that you do this to hard working people who are hublot replica sale and honest, two things that probably indicate to me your company is not. If you said you would send me a replacement then do the decent thing and do it for the right rolex replica uk, or at least refund my money! If you choose to ignore me, I will take steps to legally recover my rolex replica uk. Why don't you do what you said you would do and send me the replacement Swiss replica watches as per your email. If you decide to rolex replica sale refuse to reply to my emails, I have contacts at the OFT and will do what I deem necessary to expose your conduct with your hublot replica sale. Remember just because you are so far away does not mean you are exempt from exposure! Well if you did I have not received anything yet. Should the tag heuer replica uk arrive I will email you with thanks, excuse my previous email but was advised to send you this considering the length of time closing this matter.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]