RuneTrack Forums
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Posts: 9
Well it was always going to happen who thought it would be drumgum though lol i thought toony001 had it covered but drumgum is officially the first to hit 200mil in summoning. Worth the effort? or a complete waste of cash?

Green

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm
Posts: 100
Well, could be a waste, but he is ranked 1 :)

_________________
Image

Image

I <3 Runetrack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 545
More than being just the first to reach 200M summoning xp, he had some unprecedented xp gains as well that RuneScape hasn't seen before as well:
On the week of Jul 4 - Jul 11, 2010, he gained 191M overall xp (142M of that was summoning): http://runetrack.com/records_skill.php?skill=summoning

His progress chart also puts his xp gains in an impressive perspective: http://runetrack.com/progress.php?user= ... =summoning

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am
Posts: 160
Location: Australia
Well other then the glory of it. i say its a complete waste of cash.. and imagine the time he took to get all those charms....
Image

_________________
34 Month Runetrack Veteran


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm
Posts: 100
i have a question for sword: he gained like 46m strength xp in one day, i think this could be a bug because the nr 2 in top gains has only 6m strength xp.

_________________
Image

Image

I <3 Runetrack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 545
DutchStarz wrote:
i have a question for sword: he gained like 46m strength xp in one day, i think this could be a bug because the nr 2 in top gains has only 6m strength xp.

It's not a bug. He used some method of just storing xp (like Pest Control):
http://www.rsstats.net/daily/drumgun

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm
Posts: 100
Sword Kill11 wrote:
DutchStarz wrote:
i have a question for sword: he gained like 46m strength xp in one day, i think this could be a bug because the nr 2 in top gains has only 6m strength xp.

It's not a bug. He used some method of just storing xp (like Pest Control):
http://www.rsstats.net/daily/drumgun


Late answer lol, but yeah you're right didn't think of that actually. (Drumgun is crazy :O)

Grtz.

_________________
Image

Image

I <3 Runetrack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Posts: 9
The maximum number of Pest point one can have is 250 and that would best be used 100 at a time yeilding 56k per 100 points for somone with 99 str. it would be impossible to gather enough points for 1mil xp let alone 40 odd :P

Must be zeal saved from soul wars, players can store a maximum of 50k zeals =O at lvl 99 str you get 8400 xp per zeal....

4k X 50k =O 420 mil of potential xpeeeesss! thats max in 2 cb skills :O

Soul wars was definitely the reason, 5k zeal would be close to enough i reckon

Green

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am
Posts: 160
Location: Australia
ty mr green wrote:
The maximum number of Pest point one can have is 250 and that would best be used 100 at a time yeilding 56k per 100 points for somone with 99 str. it would be impossible to gather enough points for 1mil xp let alone 40 odd :P

Must be zeal saved from soul wars, players can store a maximum of 50k zeals =O at lvl 99 str you get 8400 xp per zeal....

4k X 50k =O 420 mil of potential xpeeeesss! thats max in 2 cb skills :O

Soul wars was definitely the reason, 5k zeal would be close to enough i reckon

Green



wow O.O

Image

_________________
34 Month Runetrack Veteran


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group